Terms and Conditions of Sale
- By purchasing from this website you are bound to the purchase of the item(s) stated in the invoice and agree to pay in full and abide by our terms and conditions of sale. Failing which all attorney fees, purchase price, and any additional charges/loss of consequential earnings shall be your responsibility to adhere to by our terms and conditions as set forth in this agreement shall be paid for by purchaser.
- This agreement may NOT be altered, supplemented or amended by the use of other document(s) unless otherwise agrees in a written agreement signed by both you and A New Sign If you do not receive an invoice or order acknowledgement in regards to your purchase, please contact your sales representative and they can assist you in assuring that you obtain a copy.
- PAYMENT TERMS - Quotes & Invoices. Payment terms are within A New Sign sole discretion and unless otherwise agrees to by A New Sign's payment must be made at the time of purchase. Payment for product may be made by an agreed upon method. A New Sign may invoice parts of an order separately, including shipping.
- All prices quoted exclude CA sales tax (where applicable) and shipping/handling charges.
- Any and all set up charges will be charged for separately should the client require.
- All necessary liability, event and or other insurance is the sole responsibility of the purchaser.
- SHIPPING CHARGE - Taxes/Title/Risk of loss. Shipping and handling are additional unless otherwise expressly indicated at the time of sale. If you believe any part of your purchase is missing, wrong or damaged, you must notify A New Sign within 2 days after receipt of your order.
- Delivery/shipping dates are given to be used as a guide only. A New Sign. will not be held responsible for any loss of earnings or consequential damage as a result of delivery delay.
A New Sign cold air inflatables (i.e. fan driven inflatables) are guaranteed for one year from time of purchase against manufacturers defects only.
- A New Sign has in its sole and absolute discretion as to whether the defective product will be replaced or repaired.
- Any claims for replacement or repair of products shall be made in writing. These shall be submitted to A New Sign within 12 (twelve) months of invoice date.
- All goods or replacement goods returned to A New Sign for repair or replacement under warranty or work undertaken at the purchaser's request and at his/her cost, must be returned in a clean and dry condition and properly packaged. All returns must be accompanied by a Return Authorization (RA) number issued by A New Sign. A New Sign reserves the right to refuse any unit not returned in a clean and dry condition, or without a Return Authorization. To obtain a RA number, please contact your sales representative.
- All drawings, renderings, designs, etc...prepared by A New Sign remain the property of A New Sign and may not be reproduced in any manner without written permission. The customer binds him/herself to indemnify A New Sign completely should A New Sign manufacture in accordance with supplied specification and, therewith, infringing upon the rights on any person(s).
- Permission for flighting and use of all products from A New Sign The onus rests in the client to obtain permission from, any and, or all authorities to fly, and/or use any product form A New Sign Should the balloon/inflatable unit be lost for any reason, it is imperative to contact the necessary authorities and the FAA as soon as possible.
- Sizing is given as a guide only and due to the nature of the inflatable business, it is not an exact science. Sizing may vary slightly depending on the product ordered. Every effort is made to add little onto the inflatable and the custom unit may come out slightly larger or smaller. Please be specific if there are any restrictions for your application(s).
- Products may be manufactured in house or outsourced locally and or internationally.
- WARNING STATEMENTS - Each product comes with instructions for use. Please take time to review the instructions.
- SEVERABILITY CLAUSE - If any provision of this agreement or the application of any of its provisions to any party or circumstance is held invalid or unenforceable, the remainder of this agreement and the application of those provisions to the other parties or circumstances, will remain valid and in full force and effect. must familiarize yourself with these instructions.
- RETURNS - Items damaged during shipping must be reported within 2 days of receipt order. Any/all returned items must be accompanied with a Return Authorization (RA) number. If not, they will be returned to the shipper at shippers expense.
- RIGHTS TO PROMOTION - Unless otherwise notified in writing at the time of order, A New Sign reserves the right to use any items produced/brokered by A New Sign in displays/promotional or collateral material.
- TRADEMARKS - The customer accepts full responsibility for claims or litigation arising from alleged infringements of patents or copyright on any requested design or copy.
- This Agreement and the Receiving Party's obligations shall be binding on the successors and assigns of the Receiving Party and shall inure to the benefit of the successors and assigns of the Disclosing Party.
- This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California. The parties hereby consent to jurisdiction in the State of California in connection with any action to enforce or interpret this agreement.
Restocking fees: Our standard restocking fee for standard items which can be resold is 20%.
Custom items are not returnable and or refundable.